3rd DAY - GENEROSITY



“Love is never jealous.” (1 Cor 13, 4b)

Meditation

    The Lord knows their sons even before they are generated in the womb (Jer 1:5), so give them a vocation and if that vocation is marriage, he also thinks and chooses someone to help he or she especially to go to heaven, someone loved in equal measure. Therefore, someone who also should be taken to heaven, with all the generosity of the soul.

    The fruit of a distant relationship to God is a harmful dependency that generates attachment, jealousy and even envy; while the love that comes from Love produces generosity, continued effort to grow, pursue not only their own happiness and is always closer to God.

Man

    Jesus Christ, my Lord, help me to dilate my heart, making it so great that may be capable of renunciation and sacrifice, so that I can make happy my girlfriend (fiancee), dispelling all jealousy and selfishness.

    My Mother, Lady of Charity, help me to remember, above all, I can not go to heaven alone and teach me how to care and protect your daughter, the one I have to take closer to you.


Woman

    Jesus Christ, My Lord, help me to grow in the virtue of generosity in order to have a heart so big that is able to dispel the jealousy and insecurity, so that I can, following your example, through my affection, make my boyfriend (fiance) grow and mature.

    My Mother, Lady of Charity, help me to remember, above all, I can not go to heaven alone and teach me how to care and protect your son, the one I have to take closer to you.


DAILY PRAYERS

Blessed be your purity, may it be blessed forever, for no less than God takes delight, in such exalted beauty. To you, heavenly Princess,Holy Virgin Mary, I offer on this day my whole heart, life and soul. Look upon me with compassion, do not leave me, my Mother. Amen.

Pray three times “Hail Mary”








Postar um comentário

Translate

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP