2nd DAY - KINDNESS


“Love is always kind.” (1 Cor 13, 4)

Meditation

    To achieve a mature relationship is necessary a serene and strong love, able to bring joy and forgiveness.

    Over a lifetime, you can live only next to someone kind, loving and cheerful; for the most part of life does not consist in caresses, but companionship. Hence the dating (courtship) is essentially a period of knowledge and evaluation.

    You can not love away from Love. Therefore, we ought to ask: I'm closer to God when I'm with him (her)? After we met, I think about God?

    Will my boyfriend (or girlfriend), fiancé be able to treat me with the kindness I need to bear the burdens of life with courage and joy or is he (or she) angry and jealous? Does he (or she) led me to growth, to trust in God and myself, or is he (or she) the first to suspect or to discourage me?

    My relationship has led me to be more gentle and kind to my family and friends? Is he (or she) able to love and live with those who are important and essential in my life? Since I started my relationship with him (or her), I walked away from God and my friends?

    God is good, and wants the happiness of their sons, so He always puts around them good and loving people, who are able to inspire the noblest sentiments of the soul, to discover talents that help to discern a wide horizon.

Man


    My God, help me to be a kind and loving person, one person able to help those around me and, above all, to bring people to you, especially whom I want to have by my side, every day of my life.

    My Mother, Lady of Charity, receive all my vain and strange thoughts, and cleanse them before presenting them to your Son Jesus. Help me to be compassionate, in order to forgive the limitations and weaknesses of those around me, and most importantly, help them grow.


Woman

     My God, help me to be a kind, generous and joyful person, get away from me every useless jealous and all disproportional irritation. Give me the love that you want me to love Thee.

    My Mother, Lady of Charity, receive all my vain and strange thoughts, and cleanse them before presenting them to your Son Jesus. Help me to be compassionate, in order to forgive the limitations and weaknesses of those around me, and most importantly, help them grow.


DAILY PRAYERS


Blessed be your purity, may it be blessed forever, for no less than God takes delight, in such exalted beauty. To you, heavenly Princess,Holy Virgin Mary, I offer on this day my whole heart, life and soul. Look upon me with compassion, do not leave me, my Mother. Amen.
Pray three times “Hail Mary”

















Postar um comentário

Translate

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP